Humidifier Services in Phenix City, AL & Columbus, GA
Maintaining a comfortable environment in your Phenix City home requires more than just a dependable heating and cooling system. Humidity in the Russell County area is heavy and always present, which can place a massive burden on your installed HVAC equipment and home as a whole. A professionally installed whole-home humidifier system may be the ideal solution for your total home comfort needs!
D ‘n A Heating & Air has been providing superior comfort and air quality services to homeowners in the Phenix City area of Alabama for decades. We are a dedicated IAQ company that strives to match the needs of our clients with superior products, unmatched workmanship, and total satisfaction guarantees.
Are you looking for a home humidifier installation “near me” in Phenix City? Call 706-289-0279 or contact us online to schedule a consultation!
The Benefits of Whole-Home Humidifiers
While air conditioning systems are capable of providing some measure of humidity control, they often completely sap your home of moisture, which can lead to various complications. A proper in-duct humidifier installation can resolve this issue, and can provide a substantial number of additional benefits, including:
- Healthier skin and respiratory system – Dry skin, cracked nasal passages, nosebleeds, eczema—all of these common conditions are worsened by excessive amounts of dry air.
- Better indoor air quality – Dust proliferates much faster in dry conditions, and travels throughout the home more freely. A humidifier can put a stop to this, helping to keep your home and air cleaner and healthier.
- Improved home comfort – Dry air tends to make you feel too cold, which can make it difficult to balance your AC’s thermostat, and can make your furnace work harder than it needs to.
- Reduced energy consumption in the winter – Air with balanced relative humidity makes you feel warmer, allowing you to keep your furnace or heat pump’s settings lower, thus saving money.
- Protecting your home from damage – Many home furnishings and appliances, especially objects constructed of wood, have serious trouble dealing with exceptionally dry air. Introducing a healthy amount of moisture can prevent cracking, warping, and other common issues.
Frequently Asked Humidifier Questions in Alabama
Where Are Whole-Home Humidifiers Installed?
Home humidifier systems are most commonly installed within your ductwork, close to the blower assembly of your HVAC system. From there, they can treat all of the air in your home with ease.
Are Humidifiers Expensive?
Whole-home systems are quite inexpensive, and are actually far cheaper than purchasing multiple single-room humidifier units.
Does My Whole-Home Humidifier Need Maintenance?
Maintenance is needed, but is very simple. The moisture pad or reservoir of a humidifier should be cleaned/changed annually, which you can call on our IAQ team to do for you!
What Is the Ideal Humidity Range?
The ideal relative humidity level for most people sits at around 30-40% air moisture. Any lower, and the air feels dry. Higher, and your home air will feel heavy and soupy.
Have other questions? Call 706-289-0279 or reach our team online to get the answers you need!
Schedule Humidifier Installation in Phenix City Today!
Whether you know precisely what you need, or you’re looking for experienced humidifier installers and HVAC contractors to help you choose the right new system, you can count on D ‘n A Heating & Air to help. Our expertly trained technicians provide the utmost in superior IAQ products and services, and are dedicated to customizing your service according to your unique home and needs.
Are you interested in humidifier installation for your Phenix City home? Call today, or contact us online!