Indoor Air Quality in Phenix City, AL, Columbus, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Many do not realize that there are environmental pollutants everywhere, including your own home. When it comes to some of the top environmental health risks, these risks come from unwanted air pollutants and harmful materials in the air. At times, the air in homes can be two to five times more polluted than the air outside.
Have no fear; there are several ways that the team at DNA HVAC can help you with improving your home’s indoor air quality, including installing HVAC accessories that are designed to help purify your air.
For more information about our indoor air quality products that can help improve the air quality in your home, contact DNA HVAC by either calling 706-940-7007 or contacting us online.
Indoor Air Quality Products
Your home should be one of the safest places, including from dangerous air pollutants that can be damaging to your health. For Phenix City, AL homeowners and the surrounding areas, we have a variety of air quality products that can combat numerous air pollutants.
The type of products we offer are:
- Air cleaners: Air cleaners can effectively remove bacteria, pollen, animal dander, and other pollutants. These pollutants can be as small as .01 microns, which is 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin. We offer air cleaners that range from MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) 10 to MERV 15 to meet your different needs.
- Humidifiers: Humidifiers can work in tandem with your heating system to deliver the right levels of humidity throughout your home. It is critical to maintain proper humidity levels in your home to improve comfort.
- Dehumidifiers: A dehumidifier system directly installed within your home is the ideal solution for maintaining comfort, lowering costs, and improving your overall indoor air quality.
- Ventilators: Ventilators are a unique energy exchange system that can bring fresh air into your home without causing a loss of heating or cooling energy. The system transfers the heat or cooling energy from the stale air being exhausted from your home to fresh air.
- UV lights: An effective way to kill bacteria and mold growing on your indoor coil is with ultraviolet lights. UV lamps are installed near your existing indoor coil and work to rid your home of bacteria, viruses, mold, and other germs.
- Carbon monoxide detectors: Carbon monoxide is hazardous since it is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas. CO detectors will protect your family from the deadly carbon monoxide gas that can emit from fuel-burning appliances, such as oil and gas furnaces, gas water heaters, gas ranges and ovens, and others. The detector will alert you if high levels of the gas are detected. Our experts at DNA HVAC will properly install a detector in your home and ensure it is functioning correctly to keep you and your family safe.
Take Control of Your Indoor Air Quality
While you may not be able to control what kind of pollutants are in the air outside, you can take control of the indoor air quality in your home. With our variety of options, we have the solution that will be best for you and your family.
If you are interested in our indoor air quality solutions for your Phenix City, AL home, contact DNA HVAC by either calling 706-940-7007 or by contacting us online.