Furnace Repair in Phenix City, AL & Columbus, GA
If you find your furnace unable to keep your home toasty and comfortable, you need to connect with a local HVAC company that has the skill, knowledge, and tools needed to provide prompt repair. D ‘n A Heating & Air has been serving homeowners in Phenix City and Columbus for decades, offering all of the quality workmanship and dependable service that homeowners expect when they call on a top-class heating company.
Do you need furnace repair “near me” in Lee County or Russell County? Call now by dialing 706-289-0279, or schedule furnace repair online!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair Service
Most problems start out as small, inexpensive issues and quickly worsen—you need to know what to look for, and when to call on our professionals for service.
If you’re experiencing any of the following, call for furnace repair right away:
- Poor heating performance – Weak or uneven heating is often a homeowner’s first sign of trouble. If your system can’t keep your home comfortable, call for repair.
- Loud or odd noises from the furnace – Strange, repetitive, or loud noises almost always indicate that there are damaged components in your furnace. These sorts of complications should be taken care of immediately, as damaged parts can very quickly cause further harm to the unit.
- Leaking around or underneath the indoor unit – Though not a common issue, gas furnaces with a poorly installed flue or high-efficiency furnaces equipped with a dual heat exchanger may occasionally leak.
- Strange odors – Musty odors often show that you need to schedule your annual furnace maintenance service. If the smell is “eggy” or rotten smelling, shut off your gas as soon as possible and call for service!
Frequently Asked Furnace Repair Questions
Should I repair or replace my furnace?
If you stand to gain more from replacing, then upgrading your furnace makes sense. Our teams often recommend replacing a furnace when your current unit is 10 years old or older, if you need furnace repair too frequently, or if your current furnace isn’t meeting your home heating needs.
Why won’t my furnace turn on?
Failure to cycle may be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Incorrect thermostat settings
- Furnace overheating, usually caused by a clogged filter
- Electrical failure, or a breaker trip
- The pilot light is out, damaged, or dirty
How much does furnace repair cost?
Furnace repair costs vary drastically, from very inexpensive to pricey. The most important thing to do is to call for service as soon as possible—the sooner a professional can fix the issue, the less costly the issue will be in many cases. If the cost of your repair exceeds one-third of the total value of your furnace, now might be a good time to consider replacement.
Is there a way to avoid furnace breakdowns?
Absolutely! Change your air filter every one to two months, as a huge percentage of repairs are caused by airflow restrictions. Also, annual furnace maintenance is critical for avoiding component failure and wear, and will also boost the efficiency of your system, saving you lots of money over the season.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Phenix City & Columbus!
At D ‘n A HVAC we strive to provide our clients with furnace repairs that are both fast and accurate. When you need an honest furnace company you can trust, look to our team and you’ll be treated like family every time.
Don’t leave the comfort of your Phenix City home to just anyone. Schedule furnace repair with D ‘n A HVAC by reaching out online, or call 706-289-0279!