Ductless Mini-Split Replacement in Phenix City, AL & Columbus, GA
If you have a ductless mini-split, you may revel in the energy efficiency of a forced-air HVAC system that doesn’t require ductwork. You may also love the flexibility of keeping every room comfortable with the lowest heating and cooling bills possible. And you may enjoy the quiet, convenient operation of a wall-mounted unit. As the years go by, system wear and tear could cause these benefits to fade. Eventually, a replacement will be necessary to enjoy the full potential of your ductless mini-split once more.
Contact D ‘n A Heating & Air at 706-289-0279 to request a ductless mini-split replacement estimate in Phenix City, AL.
Benefits of Replacing Your Ductless Mini-Split
If your old HVAC unit is still operational, you might think the best option is to run it until it breaks down completely. However, there are many reasons to replace the equipment once it starts struggling. Here’s what you stand to gain:
- Lower energy bills: Every month you put off replacing your ductless mini-split, you waste money on high utility bills. With a new, high-efficiency unit installed, you can expect significant savings from day one.
- Fewer repairs: Aging HVAC equipment requires more attention as it nears the end of its life span. If you’re tired of paying for repairs, rest assured that a new unit will function flawlessly for several seasons. Just remember to schedule preventative maintenance to keep your mini-split tuned up year after year.
- No unexpected breakdown: Spring and fall are great times to replace your ductless mini-split. If you wait until the height of summer or winter, your aging unit could be strained beyond its limits and break down one final time. Then, you’re left with no heating or air conditioning when you need it most. Avoid this uncomfortable situation with a preemptive replacement.
If you’re ready to enjoy these benefits of replacing your ductless mini-split, please call DNA HVAC at 706-289-0279 to speak with our ductless HVAC experts about your replacement options.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Ductless Mini-Split
In the years following your ductless mini-split installation, you grew accustomed to its high efficiency and performance capabilities. Unfortunately, as with all mechanical systems, it must be replaced eventually. Here are the signs to watch for:
- Aging equipment: If your ductless mini-split is over 10 years old, it may be time to replace it soon.
- Rising costs: Examine your energy bills from the past few years. If they are steadily increasing, efficiency problems could be costing you every month.
- Frequent repairs: There’s only so much you can do for a mini-split system that’s reaching the end of its life. If you’ve already repaired the equipment two or three times in as many years, stop throwing good money at bad and replace it sooner rather than later.
- Expensive repair: Even if you’re facing the first repair of the season, consider a replacement if the cost estimate approaches 50% of the purchase price for a new system.
Choose D ‘n A Heating & Air for Ductless Mini-Split Replacement in Phenix City, AL
With over 20 years of experience as a family-owned and -operated HVAC company, we are proud to serve the Phenix City, AL area with honesty and integrity. We offer easy scheduling, 24/7 emergency service, and NO overtime charges. When you set an appointment with us, we strive to deliver services within hours, not days. We are also pleased to offer free estimates for all ductless mini-split replacement services.
To ask about replacing your ductless mini-split, please call D ‘n A Heating & Air at 706-289-0279 or contact us online today.