Ductless Mini-Split Repair Services in Phenix City, Alabama
Ductless mini-split systems are an efficient HVAC system that eliminates the hassle and expense of ducts. Perfect for smaller spaces, a ductless mini-split system offers many benefits, with low maintenance requirements. However, even the most durable systems require maintenance and repair from time to time. Your ductless mini-split system was a sizable investment, so it’s a good idea to protect it by calling a professional when it needs repair.
D ‘n A Heating & Air can provide regular maintenance or repair services for any ductless mini-split system. Call us any time at 706-289-0279 to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need Ductless Mini-Split Repair
We know that an efficient ductless HVAC system is crucial during Alabama summers. Call us to schedule repair if you are experiencing any of these issues:
- The indoor unit won’t run – Your mini-split has indoor units that send conditioned air into your home. If they aren’t working and appear to be set properly, you should call a professional.
- Strange noises are coming from the system – Your ductless unit should be whisper-quiet, which makes it easy to notice if there’s a problem. Noises typically mean a part has gone bad, and this is something you shouldn’t ignore.
- Odd smells coming from the system – A burning plastic smell indicates an electrical issue that could be a safety hazard and should be addressed by a professional immediately.
- Reduced heating or cooling – Ductless units are efficient systems and your unit shouldn’t have any trouble maintaining a consistent temperature. If your system appears to be struggling, you should schedule a service call.
- Increased electric bills – Energy efficiency is one of the main benefits of a ductless system; if your utility bills are increasing, it’s a sign that your unit may have an issue.
- Leaky system – Some moisture is caused by condensation and isn’t a concern, but significant leakage can be related to refrigerant leaks or other major problems. If you can’t determine the cause of the leak, you should have your unit serviced.
If your ductless mini-split system is showing any of these signs of trouble, contact the ductless HVAC experts at 706-289-0279 today.
Ductless Mini-Split Repair in Phenix City, AL
One of the biggest benefits of a ductless mini-split system is its durability and longevity. It isn’t uncommon for these systems, when properly maintained, to provide reliable heating and cooling for decades. This doesn’t make the systems immune to repair needs, however, and it is ideal to promptly schedule a service if you ever find an issue with your ductless heating and cooling system. Addressing problems quickly can help avoid more complicated (and expensive) problems in the future. If your ductless mini-split system isn’t operating like it should, call the professional ductless HVAC repair team at DNA HVAC.
DNA HVAC can quickly diagnose your mini-split issue and perform any necessary repairs to keep your home comfortable year-round. Call 706-289-0279 now for 24-hour service and a free estimate.
Why Choose D ‘n A Heating & Air for Your Phenix City Home’s HVAC?
Family-owned and -operated by Phenix City locals, DNA HVAC has been serving the community for over 20 years. Our goal is to be the HVAC company you can trust and rely on, so we offer easy scheduling, 24/7 emergency service, and ZERO overtime charges. When your HVAC system malfunctions, our technicians move quickly, so you will have service in hours, not days. DNA HVAC is also pleased to offer free estimates for all residential and commercial HVAC services.
If you are experiencing issues with your Phenix City HVAC system, our team of experienced professionals is ready to help. Schedule an appointment today by calling 706-289-0279, or you can conveniently contact us online.