Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Phenix City, AL & Columbus, GA
Ductless mini-splits are renowned for their quiet operation, energy-efficient performance, and year-round heating and cooling capabilities. The best way to ensure these benefits last is to schedule ductless mini-split maintenance at least once a year. The experts at D ‘n A Heating & Air have you covered! We offer preventative HVAC maintenance for homes and businesses in the Phenix City, Alabama area, with annual service agreements to help reduce your costs and prevent small problems from escalating into expensive repairs.
If it’s been more than a year since your last tune-up, contact us online or call 706-289-0279 to schedule ductless mini-split maintenance services today!
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance
Well-tuned ductless mini-splits outperform neglected units by a long shot. Here’s what to expect when you make preventative maintenance a priority every year:
- Improved comfort levels: Clean, tightened, and balanced systems produce the coldest air in the summer and the warmest air in the winter to keep your home as comfortable as possible.
- Energy savings: Flawless performance also reduces electricity consumption for lower utility bills. This is one way that ductless mini-split maintenance pays for itself.
- Longer system life span: Your unit could last a few seasons longer if you make preventative tune-ups a priority. This allows you to postpone ductless HVAC replacement, resulting in even more long-term savings.
- Better indoor air quality: During a maintenance visit, your technician cleans the internal components of your ductless mini-split. When the system that circulates your indoor air is clean, so is the air itself.
- Fewer midseason breakdowns: Most problems that lead to system failure develop over time. A preventative inspection provides the perfect chance to catch small flaws before they get any worse. You may be able to prevent breakdowns altogether, avoiding the need for costly, inconvenient repairs.
- Peace of mind: Once your ductless mini-split gets the all-clear from a knowledgeable technician, you’ll rest easy, knowing the system likely to get through another year without incident. You can’t put a price on peace of mind!
Ready to enjoy these benefits? If so, please call DNA HVAC at 706-289-0279 to schedule ductless mini-split maintenance services in Phenix City, AL.
Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance Checklist
As a homeowner, there are several things you can do to keep your ductless unit in good condition. For instance, you should clean the filter once a month to maintain adequate airflow. Also, check the outdoor cabinet occasionally for obstructions that could impede performance, such as leaves caught in the grille or foliage growing too close to the air exhaust.
Then, schedule a professional tune-up from DNA HVAC. Our visits include the following services:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Clean and adjust the blower
- Flush the drain line and treat any algae growth
- Monitor the refrigerant charge and check for leaks
- Tighten electrical connections and inspect for signs of wear
- Test the thermostat calibration
- Measure the air temperature differential
- Inspect and test the compressor, expansion valve, and sensors
If your ductless mini-split is due for a tune-up, please schedule a maintenance visit today!
Contact Us for Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Phenix City, AL
The knowledgeable team at DNA HVAC has over 20 years of experience serving the Phenix City, AL area. We are a family-owned and -operated company offering the best customer service possible. In the end, your comfort and energy savings are our top priorities. Maximize the benefits of preventative maintenance by signing up for a service agreement with us today.
To request more information, or to schedule ductless mini-split maintenance, please call D ‘n A Heating & Air at 706-289-0279 or contact us online.