Phenix City Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Your heating and cooling system works tirelessly to keep your Phenix City business comfortable, no matter what the temperature is like outside. Do you give your commercial HVAC system the attention it deserves? At D ‘n A Heating & Air, LLC, we recommend annual tune-ups to keep your equipment in top operating condition. Think of this service like getting an oil change for your car—it’s a simple preventative measure that can save you time and money in the long run.
If it’s time for your next commercial HVAC maintenance service, please call DNA HVAC at 706-289-0279 or contact us online.
About Our Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services
As a responsible business owner, you do everything you can to keep your facility in tiptop shape. This includes changing the HVAC air filter as recommended, sealing and insulating the ductwork to improve efficiency, and keeping the air vents unobstructed for adequate airflow.
While these steps are important, they aren’t enough on their own. It’s also critical to schedule maintenance with a qualified commercial HVAC contractor. D ‘n A Heating & Air offers annual service contracts to help you keep up with this vital task.
Here are the types of services we provide during a commercial system tune-up:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Inspect the condensate drain and pump
- Adjust and clean the blower motor and fan components
- Inspect the filtration system
- Monitor the refrigerant pressure and check for leaks
- Inspect and clean the burner assembly
- Check the condition of the heat exchanger
- Test the safety controls
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test the starting capabilities
- Measure the air temperature differential
- Inspect the flue and duct system
- Measure the amperage and voltage
Only an experienced commercial HVAC company should perform these services. To schedule your next maintenance visit, please contact us today.
Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Don’t let your heating and cooling system fall into disrepair. By scheduling routine maintenance, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Lower operating costs: A well-maintained system operates smoothly with decreased friction and energy consumption. This helps reduce the cost of running your HVAC system without impacting comfort, which is good news for your bottom line.
- Fewer breakdowns: When you have a business to run, you want to limit interruptions as much as possible. An untimely HVAC malfunction is a nuisance that may even force you to shut down operations temporarily. To help avoid this scenario, schedule yearly commercial HVAC maintenance with D ‘n A Heating & Air. A conveniently scheduled appointment with one of our expert technicians can reveal developing problems before they cause a breakdown.
- Longer equipment life span: All mechanical equipment is subject to wear and tear. Thankfully, maintenance helps your heater and air conditioner run more smoothly, helping it last years longer to prevent premature system failure.
- Better indoor comfort: Maintenance helps your HVAC system produce more even temperatures and achieve better humidity control. This is vital for keeping your employees and customers comfortable.
Ready to enjoy all of these benefits and more? Schedule commercial HVAC maintenance with D ‘n A Heating & Air today.
Schedule Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Phenix City or Nearby Areas
Our team works hard to keep your commercial heating and cooling system operating at peak efficiency. With an annual service agreement, you’ll never forget to schedule a tune-up again! Plus, thanks to our excellent customer service and satisfaction guarantee, you can count on us to deliver a job well done every time.
To learn more about our annual service agreements, or to schedule commercial HVAC maintenance in Phenix City, AL, please call DNA HVAC at 706-289-0279 or contact us online.